Best Bathroom Remodeling Services and Cost in Wichita KS
Handyman Services Of Wichita
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: Are you Searching for Best Bathroom Remodeling Services near Wichita KS? Handyman Services Of Wichita ,we’ll provide you with a comprehensive bathroom remodeling service estimate. Let us help you find the right building materials and styles for your budget and personal design tastes. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Bathroom Remodeling Service around Wichita KS. We serve Wichita KS and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST BATHROOM REMODELING SERVICES IN WICHITA KS
WICHITA BATHROOM REMODELING
Choose Handyman Services Of Wichita To Create The Bathroom Of Your Dreams
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: When it comes to bathroom design and remodeling in Wichita KS, you need a bathroom remodeling company who can marry beautiful design to functional usage, in a limited amount of space.
Whether you’re looking for a complete remodel of all the bathrooms in your home, or you’re simply looking to replace the toilet and sink countertops in just one of them, our experienced team of design and construction experts are at your disposal. At Handyman Services Of Wichita, our philosophy is that unity of idea and design is the first requisite to creating stunning results. Call us today for an upfront, no hidden fees estimate from Wichita KS’s top-quality bathroom remodeling team.
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: Whether creating your own personal spa area or just updating for resale Gotham Builders of Wichita KS offers full service bathroom remodeling. We are able to create a space where you will begin and end your day with life’s worries washed away.
From replacing your counters or floors to bathroom makeovers complete with , our professional remodeling contractors complete every job with the highest sense of integrity and professionalism. We can’t wait to help you design and build your Wichita KS dream bathroom.
Trip Free Senior Friendly Bathrooms
We can convert your existing bathroom into a senior friendly bathroom. We can provide amenities such as senior friendly showers, walk-in tubs, grab bars and much more. Learn about our senior friendly bathrooms.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Services Include:
- Custom bathroom remodeling
- Safety showers and tubs
- Granite counters
- Custom sinks and vanities
- Bathroom floor tiling
Modern Bathroom Must-haves
Perhaps you know you’re due for a bathroom upgrade, but you aren’t sure where to start. After all, there’s just so many remodeling options available, and that’s not even getting into the different styles and materials.
At Handyman Services Of Wichita, we believe in starting with the fundamentals and working our way from there. When it comes to giving your bathroom a clean, modern look, here are some essential upgrades you can make to improve your bathroom’s style and functionality.
- Double Sinks
Whether you’re remodeling the master bathroom or the kid’s bathroom, double sinks have almost become a necessity.
Not only do double sinks give a greater amount of counter space, they also allow multiple bathroom users to get ready at the same time. This means less fighting and a more peaceful morning routine.
- Sauna or Steam Shower
These functions can be added to any shower in order to create a relaxing getaway within your own home.
While both of these options rely on heat and provide great health benefits like improved blood circulation and muscle relaxation, saunas provide a dry heat (which encourages detoxification through sweating) while steam showers provide a wet heat (which can help with respiratory issues and cleaning out your sinuses).
- Upgraded Toilet
Why open and close the lid to the toilet or take the time to clean it when you can purchase a toilet that will do those things for you?
Hidden tank (or hidden cistern) toilets are an especially popular modern upgrade. Not only do they have a sleek look, but these toilets also help you save precious space an especially valuable commodity in Wichita KS and make efficient use of water.
- Heated Floors
Gone are the days of getting out of a hot shower only to step on a cold floor. In-floor radiant heat creates a true spa-like feeling that simply can’t be beat.
While radiant heating is all about providing optimal comfort on a cold Wichita KS winter’s day, it also boasts low maintenance costs and greater energy efficiency.
- Built-in Television
Catch up on the news first thing in the morning or unwind at night with your favorite TV show and a bubble bath. You can even disguise a TV as a mirror for a functional design element.
Whatever Your Bathroom…
Visit our midtown Wichita KS bathroom showroom to see ingenious ways to make small feel bigger…and designs that take luxury to a whole new level…all from leading national and international companies.
Small Bathroom Remodeling
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS:A small bathroom in Wichita KSis often a fact of life, luckily we have over 15 years of experience in optimizing limited space with clever small bathroom renovation ideas. Designed by the experts at Handyman Services Of Wichita, small is no longer a limitation as our contractors will incorporate your wants with your needs, all while adhering to your personal style.
There is truly no better solution than Handyman Services Of Wichita for small bath renovations.
Luxury Bathroom Design
We create luxury bathroom designs based on your vision and personal style.
Your living space can be injected with comfort and class with an upscale bathroom remodeling. Designed by our team of refined experts, your new luxurious bathroom can become the starting point for your elegant home, or be the final touch that completes your dream home. If you live in any of the five boroughs Wichita KS, call for your free consultation and start designing an exclusive bathroom for your home today!
Visit our Handyman Services Of Wichita bathroom showroom to see luxury designs by leading Wichita KSand bath renovators.
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS:
At Handyman Services Of Wichita bathroom remodeling consultant works with you through the four stages of design.
- We accurately and repeatedly measure everything in your bathroom.
- We conceptualize and design everything, including where your new cabinets, water technology and backsplashes will go. We consider all your needs, including possible tub-to-shower conversions, walk-in tubs and easy-access showers. With unlimited revisions, we’ll rework every aspect until you are fully satisfied.
- We help you match everything, so the tile, tub, vanities, water technology and everything else all complement each other beautifully. Everything else? We carry decorative door knobs and other fancy bathroom accessories.
- We work with you to establish a budget and then create a unique design to that budget. Since we are both the supplier and contractor, we know the exact price of each component. This maximizes your options and eliminates unnecessary costs. Whether it’s a “gut” renovation or an intimate bathroom design, whatever the size of your budget, your bathroom should look like you spent more.
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: Everything you need for your bathroom renovation is in our showroom. Whether you want traditional to modern…a luxury bathroom or just an update…we have the selection of bathroom products and accessories. We source globally; your choices are international. Whether it’s something you imagine or something you saw in a magazine or on the web, we can give you that bathroom.
What We Carry:
- Cabinets: A vast array from numerous manufacturers, including top national and international brands such as Ultra Craft, Bauformat and Showplace as well as local shops. We can source any cabinet in any style, material and finish, including all the hardware that goes with it.
- Countertops: Natural stones, including granite. Also quartz, stainless steel, wood, glass, concrete and other specialty surfaces. So many wonderful bathroom countertops!
- Vanities: All the latest brands and models.
All available to you for any contracting job we do for you!
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: No other contractor comes close to our degree of quality, service, project management, problem solving and warranties. By hiring Handyman Services Of Wichita, you’re hiring a contractor who has gone through rigorous and extensive training, an expert contractor capable of handling any remodeling project, a committed contractor who will work until the bathroom of your dreams becomes a reality…or, in fact, the renovation exceeds your expectations. To see photos of some of our latest projects, check out our bathroom and kitchen portfolio.
Give us a call today and Handyman Services Of Wichita, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive bathroom remodeling service estimate. Let us help you find the right building materials and styles for your budget and personal design tastes.
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: Bathrooms are the number one place that homeowners love to remodel, even more than kitchens. The space is smaller, making the job a bit easier. Plus, this reduced space means reduced cost: less flooring and paint, fewer cabinets and countertop. Follow these tips to make your bathroom remodel more attractive while keeping the process smooth, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Recess For Extra Room
When space is extremely tight, built-ins such as recessed soap dishes, medicine cabinets, and even toilet roll holders pry out as much available room as possible from tiny bathrooms. You can even flatten the ceiling light by converting your ceiling light into a recessed light.
- Address Bathroom Ventilation
All bathrooms need some type of ventilation, by code, either in the form of a properly sized window or a bathroom exhaust fan. For bathroom fans, look at both their exhaust capacity (or how many cubic feet of air per minute they can move) in conjunction with their noise levels.
- Add Plants for Living Color
Plants in the bathroom should not be an afterthought. Plants bring much-needed color into sterile bathrooms. Consider adding a floating shelf expressly for the purpose of giving your trailing plants a cozy home.
- Pick the Right Flooring
Solid wood floors, while they do infuse bathrooms with great character, are not the best type of flooring material for bathrooms, from a practical standpoint. Instead, pick flooring that is hardly enough to stand up against the rigors of daily bathroom use. Bathroom flooring favorites include ceramic and porcelain tile, luxury vinyl plank, vinyl tiles, and sheet vinyl flooring.
- Adjust Room Size With Color
To make a small bathroom look bigger, make sure that your color palette stays in the white-or-light color spectrum. Dark colors make the room feel smaller, claustrophobic. Use white or light-colored fixtures (i.e., toilet and bathtub). Always think twice about painting your bathroom ceiling any color but white or off-white, as this tends to shrink the room down even more.
- Bathroom Lighting Matters
In a room where people need to visually inspect their hair and faces, lighting is usually very dim and concentrated only in one spot—namely, from a ceiling fixture. At the very least, consider adding lighting around the bathroom mirror in the form of sconces. But blinding light is not always wanted. A very simple device that can add mood to your bathroom is a dimmer switch. The dimmer switch is perfect for late-night relaxing baths.
- Add Freestanding Pieces
If space permits, many home decorators recommend having one freestanding piece such as a decorative chair or cupboard as a design element. To compensate for that space, you can recess other practical elements such as clothes hampers or simply move the hamper to another room. This decorative piece, of course, can also serve a practical use as a place to store towels, soaps, or other small items.
- Add More Opportunities to Hang Items
Hooks are the easiest way to add surface area to a bathroom without actually adding a real countertop surface area. Hooks can be used for everything from clothes to bathrobes to towels. Place hooks on the back of the door, on the side of cabinets, or on unused sections of walls.
- Include More Mirrors in the Bathroom
Most people think of mirrors in bathrooms only for the purpose of checking makeup or primping hair. But it’s also important to think of mirrors in bathrooms as design elements that expand the room visually and add light to the room. Many homeowners like to add a second mirror in addition to the primary mirror located above the bathroom sink.
- Protect the Lower Section of the Wall
Beadboard has two great functions. First, where appropriate, it creates an antique look and it is so easy to install. Secondly, beadboard performs the very valuable function of protecting the lower section of the walls from the inevitable splashes of water that occur in bathrooms from the tub or shower. A good coat of oil-based paint ensures that the beadboard will be practically impervious to moisture. If beadboard does not stylistically fit your room, consider adding tile wainscot on the bottom 40 to 48 inches of the wall. Tile, too, serves the same purpose of protecting the walls against moisture, and it had an infinite range of style possibilities.
How Much Does It Cost To Remodel A Bathroom?
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: The bathroom is the most trafficked room in the home and as such, more and more homeowners in Wichita KSare renovating and creating their dream bathrooms. Unlike other rooms, there are many features in any Wichita KSbathroom, ranging from toilets, sinks and showers to backsplashes, floors and faucets. Clearly, there’s a lot to consider with any Wichita KS bathroom remodel.
Wichita KS Bathroom Remodeling Cost
The average cost of a bathroom remodel in Wichita KS is $21,000. Nonetheless, we have seen bathroom renovation costs in Wichita KS range from as low as $8,000 for a simple guest bathroom update to as high as $45,000 for a master bathroom remodel in Wichita KS.
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: Material costs can vary wildly depending on the quality and style of the fixtures you choose. To educate yourself on pricing, here are the major expenses you can expect:
- Wall & Floor Tiles: These can range from $3 per square foot for basic ceramic subway or penny tiles to around $15 per square for glass or red clay tiles and over $35 per square foot for top-of-the-line stone or marble tiles. (Money-saving tip: Limit tiling costs by painting direct water-exposed areas with moisture-resistant, high-gloss paint instead.)
- Sink & Vanity: You can buy sink bowls solo or with their own storage vanities. Sink bowls alone run $50-$5,000 and vanities about $250 for a basic option, up to $3,000+ for semi-custom pieces.
- Sink & Shower Fixtures: Basic faucets and showerheads are $40 to $350+. Statement versions (think handheld showerheads and adjustable water settings) can run up to $1,000.
- Bathtub: Standard tubs sell for $600 to $3,000+, depending on the size and finish. Those with bonus features, like hydro jets, cost extra and will add more in plumbing and, possibly, electrical labor costs. (Money-saving tip: Instead of investing in a new tub, have your existing one re-glazed for about $400.)
- Shower Enclosure: A glass door for shower $350 to $2,000 costs more than a basic curtain, to be sure, but a door won’t require replacing.
- Toilet: Think $150 for a basic tank-and-bowl option to $1,000+ for fancier versions with tanks mounted behind the wall or special features like heated seats, hands-free flushing and seat covers that open and close automatically.
- Medicine Cabinet: These range from $50 for a basic wall-mounted unit that hangs on the surface of the wall to $500+ for space-saving, recessed versions.
- Accessories: Hooks, towel bars, toilet paper holder and the like can be found for $10 to $100+ apiece.
- Lighting: Plan on $25 each for basic flush mounts and up to $500 or more for higher-end pendants and fixtures.
- Extras: If you’re dreaming of radiant floor heating or his-and-her vanities, those will add to your tally. Just weigh your wishes against your budget to decide where to save and where to splurge.
Bathroom Labor Costs In Wichita KS
Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS: Beyond materials, a chunk of your bathroom renovation budget will go towards labor. Given the significance of the bathroom, most Wichita KShomeowners hire local bathroom contractors to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Sadly, you have to pay for such services.
The labor cost largely depends on the job and contractor. For example, the average labor cost to install a steam shower ranges between $486 and $788. On the other hand, to install new bathroom countertops, many pros charge per hour. Some contractors charge as little as $50/hour and others charge as much as $150/hour. Furthermore, plumbing is a whole new category. Most Wichita KS plumbers have fixed labor prices ranging from $300 to $1,500 per installation.
Bathroom Renovation Cost Factors
Besides materials and labor, there are other price factors to consider. While you can control some, you can’t control others. Nevertheless, knowing all beforehand will not only help you negotiate, but also help you budget for your upcoming Wichita KS bathroom renovation.
- Bathroom Size: Some bathrooms are 40sf and others are 100sf. More often than not, labor and materials depend on the square footage. For example, red oak floors cost as little as $2/sf, but maple wood floors cost as much as $14/sf. Therefore, for just new floors, your bathroom material cost could range from $80 to $1,400.
- Bathroom Customizations: Pre-fabricated cabinets cost a lot less than custom cabinets. The same can be said for multiple bathroom materials. If you need to limit the cost to redo your bathroom, keep customizations to a minimum.
- Bathroom Trends: Home remodeling trends change every day. Believe it or not, some homeowners actually installed carpet in their bathrooms back in the day. Today, potential buyers would run if they saw that. Moreover, trends vary by city. Therefore, before you remodel your bathroom, ask local realtors what’s hot right now. Even better, go to open houses in your neighborhood and see what they added to their bathrooms. If you plan on selling your home in the next 10 years, it will surely pay to know what hot bathroom aspects are trending.
- Bathroom Budget: With any home remodeling project, set a budget and stick to it. If you don’t, you will 100% go over and regret your decision later on. Also, expect surprises, especially if you’re opening walls. As such, include a contingency section in your overall bathroom budget.
- Bathroom Project: Certain Wichita KS bathroom projects cost a lot less than others. For example, installing counters in Wichita KS costs $2,977, while the average cabinet installation cost in Wichita KS is $4,767. Clearly, your overall bathroom remodel cost will depend on the project at hand.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does a bathroom remodeling typically take from start to finish?
At the risk of sounding elusive, we really must say that it depends. The scope of the bathroom remodeling dictates how long the project will take. For example, if you are relocating your fixtures and reconfiguring the room, the actual construction will obviously take a little bit longer. But, it is important to remember that moving fixtures will generally require building department permits, which will also add to the project time.
What do I need to do to prepare for my bathroom renovation?
You can start by getting a good idea for the type of look and style you want. If you don’t know yet, look at some magazines, websites, or watch some home remodeling shows to get some design ideas. Then, contact us for a Free Design Consultation with a Remodeling Consultant. You will be instructed by your Remodeling Consultant as to what exact steps you need to take. But, generally speaking, before construction begins, you’ll want to clear out the area being worked on of all your personal belongings that can be removed. Although we cover the areas surrounding our work area, you’ll want to protect your furniture from dust with plastic and/or sheets.
What is the typical workflow for a bathroom renovation?
- Create design
- Sub flooring
- Countertop installation
- Select materials
- Floor tile installation
- Medicine cabinet installation
- Order materials
- Electric wiring
- Light fixtures installation
- Deliver materials
- Wall preparation
- Accessories installation
- Wall tile installation
- Plumbing fixture installation
- Touch up and cleaning
Will a Handyman Services Of Wichita designer help me choose all of the materials?
Since we have all the materials you need at our showroom, yes, a Handyman Services Of Wichita Remodeling consultant will help you choose everything you need.
Can I buy those products from Handyman Services Of Wichita?
Yes. That is a major component of what makes us a full service firm. The fact that we are able to design everything for you, help you choose the materials, and sell them to you, makes it very convenient for clients. But, it is also important to note that we don’t require you to purchase the materials from us. You may shop at other locations.
Do I need to have design ideas before I start the renovation process?
Absolutely not; but it helps if you do. Your Free Design Consultation is meant to help generate ideas or work through the ones you already have.
What features should I plan to invest the most in for my new bathroom?
Depending on your style and taste, the floor and wall tiles can be the most expensive. Other possibly considerable expenses are the fixtures and shower system.
What type of return on investment can I expect from remodeling my bathroom if I sell my home?
Bathrooms typically get the best return on investment in a remodeled home, the national average return on investment for bathroom remodeling was between 93.2% and 102.2% depending upon whether the budget is upscale or moderate. In large metropolitan areas like Wichita KS, the return ranged from 116% to 136.3%. So, many people actually make substantial money when investing in a bathroom remodeling project.
How much lighting will my bathroom need?
Strictly speaking, bathrooms need enough lighting to illuminate the entire room. But that short answer isn’t the end of the story for this. While you need total illumination in the bathroom, your main light source doesn’t need to provide it.
Your main light source in the bathroom could actually be quite soft, so long as you bolster its effect with some bright secondary lights. Consider small overhead or recessed lights for that purpose. The strong illumination additional lighting can provide over task areas like the vanity and sink will help you achieve focus, while the dimmer glow of other light(s) would give your bathroom a very relaxed feeling. The combination is perfect for this haven of self-care.
Why is replacing a tile shower so costly?
This is one of the most expensive changes you can make in your bathroom. The reason is that you’re not only adding new tile but also securing it beforehand. You’ll need to treat the surrounding area to guarantee a tight water seal and proper drainage. Consider the initial expense a precaution to avoid a larger one if your tile shower functions improperly. That is the costliest bathroom repair, so you have to prevent it.
What type of tile should I use for my bathroom floor and shower?
Your choice depends on personal preference. There are numerous materials and styles that will suit your needs. Selecting the best one requires you to identify what’s most important. Does the room receive a lot of light? How much foot traffic will the bathroom receive?
CALL FOR US:
- Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Wichita KS
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Bathroom Ideas
- Bathroom Remodeling Contractors
- Bathroom Renovation Cost
- Bathroom Design
- Bathroom Remodel Ideas On A Budget
- Bathroom Ideas Photo Gallery
- Bathroom Remodel Ideas Near Wichita KS
- Bathroom Construction Cost
- 5×7 Bathroom Remodel Cost
- Bathroom Remodel Examples With Cost
- Bathroom Renovation Cost
- Bathroom Cost Per Square Foot
- Master Bathroom Remodel Cost
- Bathroom Renovation Cost
- 5×8 Bathroom Remodel Cost Near Wichita KS
- Andale, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Andover, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Argonia, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Augusta, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Belle Plaine, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Bentley, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Benton, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Buhler, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Burns, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Burrton, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Cheney, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Clearwater, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Colwich, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Conway Springs, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Danville, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Derby, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Douglass, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Elbing, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Garden Plain, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Goddard, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Greenwich, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Halstead, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Harper, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Haven, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Haysville, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Hesston, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Hutchinson, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Kechi, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Maize, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Mayfield, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Mcconnell AFB, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Milan, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Milton, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Mount Hope, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Mulvane, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Murdock, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Newton, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- North Newton, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Norwich, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Peck, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Potwin, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Pretty Prairie, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Rock, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Rose Hill, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Sedgwick, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- South Hutchinson, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Towanda, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Udall, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Valley Center, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Viola, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Walton, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Wellington, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Whitewater, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Winfield, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Yoder, KS Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me