Best Kitchen Remodel Service and Cost in Wichita KS
Handyman Services Of Wichita
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: Are you looking for the Best Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS ? Handyman Services Of Wichita, Our team of professionals ask you what you want to do with your kitchen space. We determine how you like to cook and entertain in your kitchen. Whether you need extra storage, high-end appliances and everything in between, we work with you to get the job done right. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Kitchen Remodeling Service around Wichita, KS. We serve Wichita, KS and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
KITCHEN REMODEL SERVICE IN WICHITA, KS
WICHITA KITCHEN REMODEL
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: A kitchen is the most used room in any home. In our initial consultation, our team of professionals ask you what you want to do with your kitchen space. We determine how you like to cook and entertain in your kitchen. Whether you need extra storage, high-end appliances and everything in between, we work with you to get the job done right. If you are looking for any of the following services, call Handyman Services Of Wichita Home Remodeling today!
- Lighting & Structural Details
- Counter tops
- and More!
Professional Kitchen Renovation
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: We offer a total home approach where the kitchen is integrated with the living space. Our Handyman Services Of Wichita designers offer clients an array of possibilities to meet their specific tastes and budgets. We take extra care to discover our customer’s needs, taste, and lifestyles. Every kitchen cabinet and kitchen accessory works to ergonomically improve your space. Our proprietary design concepts serve to unite cooking and living spaces in a beautiful and efficient way.
When it comes to completing a successful remodel, it is important to start with a beautiful kitchen design. We have many kitchen remodeling ideas that we can show you so you can pick out the exact kitchen cabinets and other features to ensure you get the custom kitchen that fits your lifestyle, and your budget.
Kitchens come in many sizes but typically conform to four basic shapes; Island, U-shape, Galley, and L-shape.
Each shape has its own advantages and limitations, knowing your general shape provides an excellent starting point when working with a designer and or selecting cabinetry and appliances.
Regardless of shape or size you’re working with, ideal Handyman Services Of Wichita should improve efficiency, provide uninterrupted workflow and maximize workspace and storage. Below is an overview of each.
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: Island kitchens are usually found in larger kitchens although smaller kitchens with connecting dining or family rooms can be converted into island kitchens. These kitchens are usually U-shape or L-shape with an Island in the middle. Islands in the past were usually made up of cabinets but many of today’s islands contain cook tops, sinks and or under counter refrigeration.
U-shaped kitchens are ideal for people that use their kitchens frequently. In this kitchen shape, cabinets and appliances are arranged along 3 adjoining walls that form a U-shape. These kitchens are the most efficient and flexible and offer the most work-top and storage space. If a dining room or family room is connected, one part of the U can be converted into a peninsula or Island.
Galley kitchens make the best use of small spaces and are popular in Wichita, KS homes. These kitchens, also sometimes called Pullman or corridor kitchens typically consist of cabinets and appliances being situated along opposite facing walls. Space is usually limited in these kitchens so you’ll want to plan for as much work-top space and creative storage solutions as possible.
L-shape kitchens have a practical, flexible and open floor plan. All appliances are on 2 connecting walls that form an L-shape. What makes them so flexible is that appliances can be placed in a variety of locations while keeping work areas close to one another. The corner part of the L-shape creates a large area that is ideal for storage. L-shape kitchens can also be converted into U-shape or Island kitchens to provide a functional transition from one room to the next.
Modern Kitchen Design
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: Like the furniture in your home, cabinets have a major impact on the overall style of your kitchen. Typically, they will be the first selection you make in the design process to set the mood for the room. Sleek minimal design with exotic material combinations can make a striking visual impact to a modern contemporary kitchen.
There are two features to consider when choosing cabinets, door style and finish. Door style is the physical shape and architecture of the door while the finish is the color, wood, paint, stain, veneer, varnish, etc… Some finishes will traditionally lend themselves to certain door styles, but there are no rules. Your options are virtually limitless.
Transitional kitchen design
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: Transitional kitchens include elements of both traditional and modern design. They can have an eclectic style because they mix different materials and finishes to achieve a unique look.
For example, a shaker style kitchen can be made transitional rather than traditional by scaling back the molding, adding contemporary hardware and a modern countertop. This design is very popular in Pre-War buildings which also feature a mix of style.
Classic Traditional Design
Dark, rich wood tones with detailed architecture can add drama and sophistication to a room, while arched doors with glass inserts and distressed painted finishes add the perfect touch of French country charm. There are many levels of tradition to explore in our Handyman Services Of Wichita beautiful showroom. Call for an appointment today.
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: When you work with our Handyman Services Of Wichita kitchen designer on layout and cabinetry, be sure to give careful consideration to your accessories and storage needs. Consider items you have an abundance of such as pot and pans, plastic-ware or utensils. These items you use most often. You might have an abundance of seasonal items rarely used, but stored in the kitchen such as holiday items and small appliances. You might also think about dead space areas in your kitchen. If you come with a clear understanding of your current space our kitchen designers will help you create your dream kitchen.
Today’s countertops command more than mere utility. They play a significant role in the overall design style as well. While style has the biggest influence over cabinet selection, intended use should be your first consideration with countertops. Ask yourself these questions. How often do you cook? Entertain? Do you have children? Do you require something low maintenance? Are you merely replacing an existing countertop for sale of your apartment?
Our three step kitchen renovation
- Design Goals
Bring us your big ideas, your big aspirations for your kitchen – no job is too big for us. Whatever the remodeling, Wichita, KS kitchen remodeling consultant works with you through the four stages of design.
- Measurement-We accurately and repeatedly measure everything in your kitchen.
- Layout–We conceptualize and design everything, including the placement of each appliance and cabinet. With unlimited revisions, we’ll rework every aspect until you are fully satisfied.
- Selecting the kitchen finishes-We help you match everything, so all your countertops, cabinets, appliances, flooring, backsplash and accessories work cohesively.
- Budgeting-We work with you to establish a budget and then create a unique design to that budget. Since we are both the supplier and kitchen contractor, we know the exact price of each component. This maximizes your options and eliminates unnecessary costs. Whatever the size of your budget, your kitchen should look like you spent more.
Everything you need for your kitchen renovation and construction is available in our showrooms. From traditional to modern, we have a full selection covering every price range from standard to high end. We can create any layout, or even replicate any dream kitchen you’ve seen in magazines or on the web.
What we carry
- Cabinets: A vast array from numerous manufacturers, including top national and international brands, and local shops. We can source any kitchen cabinet in any style, material and finish, including all the hardware that goes with it.
- Countertops: Natural stones, including granite. Also quartz, stainless steel, wood, glass, concrete and other specialty surfaces. So many wonderful kitchen countertops! Leading brands such as Caesar stone, Cambria and Quartz Master.
- Appliances: Viking, Wolf and all other leading brands and latest models – including specialty sizes for small Wichita, KS apartments.
- Tiling: All types, including ceramic, or porcelain tiles, stone, glass, leather, metal and wood.
- Sinks and faucets: All brands and models.
All available to you for any full renovation project. If we don’t have it in our kitchen showroom, we’ll find it for you.
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: No other kitchen contractor in Wichita, KS City comes close to our degree of quality, service, project management, problem solving and warranties. Handyman Services Of Wichita, you’re hiring a team that has gone through rigorous and extensive training.an expert contractor capable of handling any remodeling project. A committed contractor who will work until the kitchen of your dreams becomes a reality.
How Much Should Kitchen Design Cost?
Most kitchen designers charge 8% to 10% of the total remodeling cost. Therefore, the end amount will depend on a low, mid-range or high-end kitchen. Most remodels that cost $10,000 to $20,000 will have a kitchen remodel designer cost of $1,500 to $3,000.
What’s The Breakdown of Kitchen Design Prices?
On average, a kitchen remodel costs $100 to $250 per square foot. Most homeowners spend between $12,800 and $21,200, with an average cost of $16,600 or $150 per square foot. Get free instant estimates from kitchen remodelers near you or view our cost guide below.
Average Kitchen Remodel Cost
On average, a kitchen remodel costs $100 to $250 per square foot. Most homeowners spend between $12,800 and $21,200, with an average cost of $16,600 or $150 per square foot. The total price depends on the size of the space, the quality of materials, and whether or not that layout changes.
Kitchen Renovation Costs
Most homeowners spend between $12,800 and $21,200 for the average kitchen renovation. The lower end of this spectrum covers smaller projects, such as prefacing cabinets, installing a backsplash, painting, etc. In comparison, renovations that cost $30,000+ typically involve the introduction of hardwood flooring, high-end appliances, and custom features.
Kitchen Remodel Cost Per Square Foot
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: Overall, kitchen remodels cost $100 to $250 per square foot, with the average homeowner spending $150 per square foot. When planning to remodel your kitchen, you need to ask yourself some critical questions. By doing so, you will know how to obtain a more accurate estimate.
- What exactly do you want to do with the available space? What is it that you want to get out of this renovation?
- How do you envision the space to look and what functional features are you considering?
- Based on your initial space or current design, is the layout ideal?
- How much do you want to spend?
In terms of monetary values, the industry recommends that when renovating your kitchen, you should spend anywhere between 5% and 15% percent of your home’s value.
Kitchen Remodel Cost Estimator
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: This estimator compares the minor, midrange, and upscale cost to redo a 200-square-foot kitchen.
Minor – Focuses on cosmetic appearances—prefacing, painting, cabinet door handles, new countertops, light fixtures, new laminate flooring. The design of the kitchen isn’t changed. A minor kitchen remodel costs about $12,000–$21,000.
Midrange – Still focuses on cosmetic appearances—new cabinets, cabinet door handles, paint, new countertops, building a kitchen island, light fixtures, tile backsplash, tile or vinyl flooring. The design of the kitchen isn’t changed. A midrange, major kitchen remodel costs about $29,000–$64,000.
Upscale – A complete remodel. The entire kitchen is stripped to the floor and walls, the floorplan can be redesigned, and everything—plumbing, electrical work, flooring, appliances, countertops, lighting, tilework—can all be replaced. An upscale, major kitchen remodel costs approximately $126,000.
The final cost of your remodel will be lower when you don’t change the overall design of the kitchen layout. For instance, moving a window or a sink to somewhere else in the kitchen can add $1,500–$4,500 per item to the project due to the need for permits, dust removal, drywall, and new plumbing and electrical work.
Small Kitchen Remodel Costs
To upgrade a pre-existing kitchen, you can expect to pay anywhere between $4,000 and $20,000. A small kitchen renovation is typically defined by a space that is around 75 square feet or smaller. For these projects, if you know how to contribute some DIY work, you can stretch your budget much further.
10×10 Kitchen Remodel Costs
As you increase the size of your project in regards to the square footage, you can expect to pay more. For example, a medium-sized space is typically defined as an area that is between 75 and 100+ square feet, costing between $15,000 and $30,000. For 12′ x 12′ kitchens between 150 and 175 square feet, which is around the average size, renovations range from $20,000 to $45,000.
Cost To Update a Large Kitchen
In comparison, a large renovation of 200 square feet or more) can cost $45,000+, or even $100,000 and beyond for upscale remodels. In this case, extensive work is done, including the addition of built-in appliances, a double oven, a seating island, recycling station, and more.
Typical New Kitchen Remodeling Costs
Exactly how much should you expect to pay for each particular aspect of a kitchen remodel? The longer a remodeling company has been in business, the more connections they’re going to have. They’ll know who has the best prices, quality, and service; and they’ll be able to pull it all together faster.
In order of expense, expect to pay the most for the services and products at the top of the following list. The nationwide, ballpark numbers are for a 125 sq. ft. kitchen.
Average Cost of Kitchen Cabinets
Kitchen Remodeling Service near Wichita, KS: When remodeling a kitchen, most homeowners begin with their kitchen cabinets. After all, cabinets significantly impact the kitchen’s overall first impression. Those that are dated or damaged can leave future buyers underwhelmed, even if the kitchen has immense potential. On average, you can expect to pay between $3,000–$8,000, depending on whether or not you choose custom cabinets.
Pre-made, stock products are affordable at a cost between $75 and $150 per linear foot. They are readily available from home improvement stores but are limited in designs and sizes.
Semi-custom options run between $100 and $900 per linear foot and are made in the same sizes as pre-made options. These cabinets can be detailed for an additional fee, and options include door fronts, resizing drawers, and cabinet depth.
Custom cabinets can cost up to $1,500 per linear foot, and this option requires a skilled carpenter and cabinetmaker. This is by far the most expensive option, but you can design them any way you want them to look.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT KITCHEN REMODELING
How long does a kitchen remodeling project typically take from start to finish?
At the risk of sounding elusive, we really must say that it depends. The scope of the kitchen remodeling dictates how long the project will take. For example, if you are removing a wall or two to open up the kitchen, which is a very common trend now, the actual construction will obviously take a little bit longer. But, it is important to remember that removing or adding walls will generally require building department permits, which will also add to the project time.
- Here’s a sample timeline, for illustration purposes only, of a kitchen remodeling project that does not include removing or adding walls:
- Meet with a remodeling consultant for a Free Design Consultation and get a proposal – 1 week.
- Meet at our showroom, finalize the scope of the project and the terms of a Remodeling Agreement – 2 to 3 weeks.
- Select all the materials for the project – 1 to 4 weeks.
- Materials are ordered and delivered – 4 to 8 weeks.
- Demolition and removal of old materials and appliances – 1 week.
- Installation of new materials and appliances, flooring, plumbing and electrical work, painting – 3 to 4 weeks.
- Finishing touches and cleanup – 1 to 2 weeks.
What do I need to do to prepare for my kitchen renovation?
You can start by getting a good idea for the type of look and style you want. If you don’t know yet, look at some magazines, websites, or watch some home remodeling shows to get some design ideas. Then, contact us for a Free Design Consultation with a Remodeling Consultant. You will be instructed by your Remodeling Consultant as to what exact steps you need to take. But, generally speaking, before construction begins, you’ll want to clear out the area being worked on of all your personal belongings that can be removed. Although we cover the areas surrounding our work area, you’ll want to protect your furniture from dust with plastic and/or sheets.
What is the typical workflow for a kitchen renovation?
- Select your remodeler
- Create design
- Select and Order materials
- Building approval
- Deliver materials to the apartment
- Rough electric
- Rough plumbing
- Wall preparation
- Sub floor preparation
- Flooring installation
- Cabinet installation
- Locating appliances
- Countertop template
- Priming and painting
- Countertop installation
- Backsplash installation
- Finish plumbing – dishwasher, Sink and faucet installation
- Appliance installation
- Accessories installation
- Door hardware installation
- Finish electric – Light fixtures, outlets, under cabinets…
- Touch up items
Will a Handyman Services Of Wichita help me choose all of the materials?
Since we have all the materials you need at our showroom, yes, a Handyman Services Of Wichita Remodeling consultant will help you choose everything you need.
Can I buy those products from Handyman Services Of Wichita?
Yes. That is a major component of what makes us a full service firm. The fact that we are able to design everything for you, help you choose the materials, and sell them to you, makes it very convenient for clients. But, it is also important to note, that we don’t require you to purchase the materials from us. You may shop at other locations.
Do I need to have design ideas before I start the renovation process?
Absolutely not; but it helps if you do. Your Free Design Consultation is meant to help generate ideas or work through the ones you already have.
What features should I plan to invest the most in for my new kitchen?
From a functional standpoint, cabinetry is probably the most expensive item in the kitchen, mainly because of its sheer volume. However, you can also spend a lot of money on your countertops and flooring, depending on the style and materials you like.
CALL US FOR:
- Kitchen Remodeling Services
- Kitchen Remodel Order Of Steps
- Kitchen Remodeling Services Near Wichita, KS
- Remodeling Services
- Kitchen And Bath Remodeling Services
- DIY Kitchen Remodel Checklist
- Kitchen Remodeling Services Wichita, KS
- Steps To Remodel A Kitchen
- Kitchen Remodel Cost Estimator
- Kitchen Remodel Cost Examples
- 10×10 Kitchen Remodel Cost
- Average Cost Of Small Kitchen Remodel
- Kitchen Remodel Cost Per Square Foot Wichita, KS
- How Much Should A 10×10 Kitchen Remodel Cost
- Kitchen Remodel Calculator
- Average Cost Of Kitchen Cabinets
- Andale, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Andover, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Argonia, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Augusta, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Belle Plaine, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Bentley, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Benton, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Buhler, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Burns, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Burrton, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Cheney, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Clearwater, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Colwich, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Conway Springs, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Danville, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Derby, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Douglass, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Elbing, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Garden Plain, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Goddard, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Greenwich, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Halstead, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Harper, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Haven, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Haysville, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Hesston, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Hutchinson, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Kechi, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Maize, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Mayfield, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Mcconnell AFB, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Milan, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Milton, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Mount Hope, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Mulvane, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Murdock, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Newton, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- North Newton, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Norwich, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Peck, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Potwin, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Pretty Prairie, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Rock, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Rose Hill, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Sedgwick, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- South Hutchinson, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Towanda, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Udall, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Valley Center, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Viola, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Walton, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Wellington, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Whitewater, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Winfield, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me
- Yoder, KS Kitchen Remodel Service Near Me