Best Plaster & Drywall Services and Cost in Wichita KS
Handyman Services Of Wichita
Plaster & Drywall Services near Wichita, KS: Are you looking for Best Plaster & Drywall Services near Wichita, KS ? Handyman Services Of Wichita ,professional painters are meticulous and detail-focused. We provide numerous commercial painting services expert plaster repair and drywall repair services. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Plaster & Drywall Services around Wichita, KS. We serve Wichita, KS and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST PLASTER & DRYWALL SERVICES IN WICHITA, KS
WICHITA PLASTER & DRYWALL
Plaster & Drywall Services near Wichita, KS: Retail stores and other commercial facilities here in Wichita, KS or Wichita, KS handle a lot of customer traffic every day, and it doesn’t take long before the walls become scuffed, dented and scratched. In addition, older buildings with plaster walls can become cracked and worn with age. Handyman Services Of Wichita provides Wichita, KS and Wichita, KS with expert plaster repair and drywall repair services.
Thoroughly screened and trained, Handyman Services Of Wichita’s professional painters are meticulous and detail-focused. We provide numerous commercial painting services to Wichita, KS businesses, including:
- Plaster Repair
- Drywall Repair
- Drywall Taping & Finishing
- Skim Coating
- Interior Painting
- Institutional Low-VOC Paint Application
- and more!
Plaster & Drywall Services near Wichita, KS: Many high-end and historic homes and apartments in the Wichita, KS area have plaster walls and ceilings. These surfaces have a unique charm and appeal, but when the plaster has holes, cracks, sags and other damage, it takes an expert to repair them with excellent results. Handyman Services Of Wichita is skilled and experienced in all kinds of plaster repair jobs, both large and small.
As a nationally accredited painting contractor, Handyman Services Of Wichita is uniquely qualified to repair plaster walls and ceilings. We use proper techniques and premium materials to restore your plaster surfaces like new. You can rely on Handyman Services Of Wichita to refurbish your plaster walls and ceilings so that the signs of age and damage disappear, leaving that rich, smooth beauty you admire.
If your Wichita, KS or Wichita, KS home has any of the following conditions, contact Handyman Services Of Wichita for a free evaluation and estimate:
- Cracked plaster walls
- Holes in the plaster walls
- A sagging plaster ceiling
- Patchy, uneven plaster surfaces
Drywall Taping & Repair
Plaster & Drywall Services near Wichita, KS: Paint can only look as good as the surface it covers, making quality drywall vital to a beautiful paint job. Handyman Services Of Wichita offers excellent drywall taping and repair services to the Wichita, KS region.
Does your house or apartment have any drywall holes or scratches? Is there water damage from plumbing leaks or storms? Is the drywall tape on your ceilings peeling or sagging? Do your drywall joints suffer from poor taping or skimming, showing uneven lines or bumps? Handyman Services Of Wichita can correct all of these problems and more. Our expert house painters can fix poorly taped drywall and repair any holes, scrapes or water damage.
Drywall Repair Pros: Need Drywall or Painting? Are you remodeling or have a need for ceiling and wall work to be done. If so, you may be asking where can I find the best drywall repair near me? If you are looking for a quick turnaround, you have come to the right place. Our Handyman Services Of Wichita Drywall Repair Services can handle any type of project you may have, whether it is drywall repair, drywall installation, smooth finish, texturing or painting. We get the job done! We specialize in Wichita, KS Drywall and Painting. We are expert Wichita, KS Drywall Contractors.
Drywall Contractors: Having performed thousands of Drywall Repair and Painting projects all over the Wichita, KS area we are guaranteed to be your best choice when looking for Wichita, KS Drywall Repair or Painting. We pride ourselves on being the Drywall Contractor. Our friendly customer service and attention to detail when working with your ceiling or wall project is of great importance to you. We promise to be efficient and perform at a high level on each and every project we do. Why We are Drywall Contractors in Wichita, KS that are ready to help with your drywall and painting needs. We intend on providing our customers the very best experience they have ever had in hiring a Wichita, KS Drywall Contractor.
Drywall Repair: Drywall Repair in Wichita, KS can mean fixing a hole in the ceiling to texturing walls to skim coating a bathroom wall smooth. Perhaps even doing this to dozens of units. There are many different ways to patch drywall / plaster and get it ready to paint. We have seen it all and are absolute experts, certain to give you the right results on your next project. Quickly and Effortlessly. Have a solid concrete ceiling that is peeling? We can help! Perhaps you have had a water leak due to a plumbing issue or AC unit. We can provide you with a few options on how best to take care of the issue for you. For example, perhaps you will be moving in the next year or two and really want the are to look new without having to replace the entire ceiling. We can help! FAnd with giving you options, you are sure to have the project completed to your liking. In a timely manner and with little to no effort on your part. Another example of an Wichita, KS City Drywall Repair may be that you decided to sell. You would like to take care of a few cracks and defects in your drywall ceiling and walls. We are happy to get your ceiling or walls ready for paint. Or help you with painting as well. Another common repair we see is damage to a bathroom ceiling or wall due to ventilation and a shower that runs daily. It is not uncommon for us to fix 3 or 4 bathroom ceilings a week, just for this common occurrence. Whatever your drywall repair may be, we can help!
Drywall Hanging: Drywall Hanging in Wichita, KS is needed all the time. To hang drywall professionally it takes pure skill. To be able to figure out dimensions from one end of a room to the next is challenging. But if you do it every day its second nature. Hire a professional to hang drywall and receive a tight clean job in less time. Hanging drywall can seem like a lot of work and is the type of work that needs to be left to professionals. Again, drywall hanging is really quite inexpensive when you compare it to other home improvement projects. We are happy to provide you with the very best Wichita, KS Drywall Hangers. No matter if its 2 rooms or 200, we can help!
Drywall Finishing: Taping and Finishing Drywall is what we do. We do it very well and consider our services to be the very best! Drywall Finishing is a process of Mud layers and takes time to get it right. And for the work to dry properly. We are the best drywall finishing company in Wichita, KS. We use the best Automatic Drywall on the market. These tools are very precise and guarantee that your seams, inside corners and outside corners are filled with the correct amount of compound and that the inside corners are crisp. We even have tools to spot the screws in the field. We guarantee you will be satisfied with your drywall finish. Ready for paint.
Why Wichita, KS Should Hire Us For Plaster Repairs
Plaster & Drywall Services near Wichita, KS: From our personalized service to our attention to detail, you are sure to be happy with your finished drywall or plastering project. Working mainly with general contractors, our licensed and insured drywall and plastering contractors guarantee all of our quality workmanship, which is backed by years of experience.
- We Offer Our Customers Full Estimates
- Our Company Is Fully Licensed & Insured.
- All Plastering And Plaster, Repair Or Restoration Work Is Undertaken.
- We Specialize In Water Damaged Ceilings And Walls.
- Old Walls & Ceilings Are Finished Like New.
- Repair And Installation Of Plaster Molding.
- Exterior Traditional & Synthetic Stucco Work, Repair And Installation Performed.
- Owner Supervision On Every job.
There are some skills that nearly anyone can learn in a few moments, but they take years to master. Drywall and plaster repair definitely fit into that category. Just about anyone can pick up a bit of spackle and a putty knife and fill in a hole. Repairing drywall damage in a way that is not visible afterward, however, is a very tricky business. A skilled do-it-yourselfer or a professional painting contractor can do this well, but it takes a combination of science and artistry to achieve.
Tips for Drywall and Plaster Repair
- Use good products. Don’t pull out your semi-dried spackle with hardened, old chunks in it. Use good, smooth spackle or plaster repair compound.
- Use good tools. Use a wide-bladed putty knife with a clean, even blade.
- Under-apply the product. Spread it thinly.
- Sand with good-quality, very fine sandpaper once it is completely dry.
- Prime the spot. Once it’s dry, check again to make sure the patch is invisible. If it isn’t, use more spackle or sanding to get it perfectly smooth.
- Repaint the wall. You need to paint from “break to break.” This refers to any natural line or division on the wall that will disguise the seam between new paint and old paint. Interior corners, trim and similar features can provide this hide.
Plaster Repair Costs
Plaster & Drywall Services near Wichita, KS: Knowing the plaster repair Wichita, KS costs is recommended before starting a plaster repair project. While looking at national averages can give a general idea, such numbers usually do not include factors which may affect the final price, such as local labor hourly rates, material costs and any local permits required for the Wichita, KS plaster repair project.
As our numbers show in 2020 the average cost that homeowners paid for plaster repair in Wichita, KS county is between $339.00 and $339.00.
This Plaster Repair Wichita, KS Quote Includes:
- $339.00 to $339.00 per patch material costs.
- Average labor costs to repair plaster in Wichita, KS, Wichita, KS.
- Average costs for materials and equipment for plaster repair in Wichita, KS.
- All project costs (surface preparation, components and machinery), and cleanup fees.
Any general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees generally add another $40.68-$50.85 to the total.
There are many different plaster kits on the market to help you do Wichita, KS plaster repair at home but none of them stand up to the test of time. Work done by yourself does not compare to the work of a professional in plaster repair in Wichita, KS. This damage can be a sign of structural damage and covering it up with a kit is like putting a bandaid on a cut that needs stitches. To avoid larger problems in the future, having a professional come out and assess the damage is your best option.
Cost of Drywall Repair
The average cost of drywall repair in Wichita, KS is about $500, but an average is only a starting point for guessing where estimates may fall. Smaller repairs may cost as little as $100 to $200. Extensive drywall repair, on the other hand, can range upwards of $1,000, even without secondary repair work. If you need your roof or plumbing fixed, for example, you may as well expect $1,000 or more to be the norm. This may seem like a lot, but these prices accurately reflect the difficulty of the project.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Venetian Plaster?
Venetian Plaster is a wall and ceiling authentic finish using thin layers of lime- based plaster. It is applied by trowel which is then meticulously burnished to create an extraordinary illusion of depth, texture or smooth finish. It is a natural material made of lime and ground marble.
What is American Clay Plaster?
American Clay Natural Earth Plasters are a natural, environmentally friendly way to finish any interior wall or ceiling. American Clay is non-toxic and made in the USA. American Clay plasters are an alternative to cement, acrylic and lime plasters and offer superior color, richness, texture and depth not found with other finishes.
What are the benefits of hiring a drywall contractor who also specializes in venetian plaster and clay plaster finishes?
Travis Kelly, drywall contractor and venetian plaster finisher/ clay plaster finisher has 17 years of drywall construction experience throughout San Diego County including North County San Diego. Travis’ drywall finisher experience has led him to master match existing wall and ceiling finishes. Travis developed a love of specialty plaster finishes seven years ago and hasn’t stop since. His experience as a drywall finisher has allowed him to apply the precise skills and meticulous details needed to finish a venetian plaster/ clay plaster project. Venetian Plaster in Encinitas
What are the benefits of venetian plaster?
Venetian plaster brings an unmatched level of beauty, sophistication and elegance to any atmosphere. Venetian plaster is durable, mold resistant, the natural lime plasters we use are VOC- Free and the depth and richness of color is unsurpassed by any other.
What are the benefits of clay plaster?
American Clay plasters produce negative ions that will not only help to neutralize the electromagnetic effects created by computers, appliances and synthetic plastics, but also help to eliminate static charge on walls. Walls and ceilings stay clean and will not attract dust. Also, American Clay plasters help to filter air of pollen and dander. The negative charge emitted by clay causes particulates in the air to clump together and literally fall to the floor where they can be vacuumed up.
Can venetian plaster be applied to surfaces other than walls and ceilings?
Absolutely. Venetian plaster and clay plaster can be applied to just about any surface including drywall, fireplace surfaces, brick, wood, concrete, painted surfaces and much more.
What other names is venetian plaster referred to?
Decorative Stucco in Solana Beach Italian Decorative Plaster Solana Beach
Depending what part of the world you live in, venetian plaster is often referred to as old world plaster, decorative stucco, venetian stucco, Italian plaster, polished plaster, architectural plaster or decorative plaster.
Are faux finishes the same thing as venetian plaster?
“Faux” means artificial, imitation, false. Faux painting is a decorative painting technique and applied to replicate materials such as marble. Venetian plaster is true to its kind, it is an artistic wall and ceiling finish derived from real limestone, marble dust and natural color pigment. The end result of venetian plaster creates an appearance of actual solid stone that faux cannot imitate.
What is the process of applying venetian plaster?
This is where the experience of a drywall finisher comes into play. First we prep the walls and ceilings to eliminate humps, bumps and dips, rough areas, torn drywall, fix and straighten any necessary areas, drywall patching existing holes and skim necessary zones. Once the walls and ceilings have been prepped and primed to a dust free substrate, the lime- based plaster is then applied by trowel. To attain a certain look, venetian plaster usually requires multiple layers and each layer to completely dry before the next layer can be applied. Walls and ceilings are precisely textured then before the final layer is fully dry the finisher then burnishes for a sheen. It is truly a remarkable transformation.
CALL FOR US:
- Drywall Vs Plaster Service Near Wichita, KS
- How To Tell The Difference Between Drywall And Plaster
- Keep Plaster Or Drywall
- How To Tell If You Have Plaster Walls Or Drywall
- Plaster Vs Drywall Hanging Pictures
- Lath And Plaster Wichita, KS
- Plaster On Drywall Walls
- Plaster Repair
- How Much Does Plaster Repair Cost Wichita, KS
- How Much Does Plastering Walls Cost
- Cost To Finish Drywall
- Plaster Cost Per Square Foot With Material
- How Much Does It Cost To Plaster A Ceiling
- Veneer Plaster Price Per Square Foot
- Cost Of Plastering Per Sq. Meter
- Cost Of Plastering Per Meter Wichita, KS
- Andale, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Andover, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Argonia, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Augusta, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Belle Plaine, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Bentley, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Benton, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Buhler, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Burns, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Burrton, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Cheney, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Clearwater, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Colwich, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Conway Springs, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Danville, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Derby, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Douglass, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Elbing, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Garden Plain, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Goddard, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Greenwich, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Halstead, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Harper, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Haven, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Haysville, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Hesston, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Hutchinson, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Kechi, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Maize, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Mayfield, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Mcconnell AFB, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Milan, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Milton, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Mount Hope, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Mulvane, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Murdock, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Newton, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- North Newton, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Norwich, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Peck, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Potwin, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Pretty Prairie, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Rock, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Rose Hill, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Sedgwick, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- South Hutchinson, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Towanda, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Udall, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Valley Center, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Viola, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Walton, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Wellington, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Whitewater, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Winfield, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me
- Yoder, KS Plaster & Drywall Service Near Me