Best Commercial Repair Service and Cost in Wichita KS
Handyman Services Of Wichita
Commercial Repair Service Near Wichita KS: Are you Searching for Best Commercial Repair Service near Wichita KS? Handyman Services Of Wichita,We realize you have strict budgets to adhere to when you’re running a business, and we’re here to provide honest, upfront and free estimates, with a lightning-fast response time. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Commercial Repair Service around Wichita KS. We serve Wichita KS and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST COMMERCIAL REPAIR SERVICE IN WICHITA KS
WICHITA COMMERCIAL REPAIR
Commercial Repair Services For Busy Professionals
Handyman Services Of Wichita Provides Reliable Commercial Handyman Services
Commercial Repair Service Near Wichita KS: Handyman Services Of Wichita is proud to help residential and commercial customers by delivering professional, reliable maintenance, repairs, and other improvements, promptly, on-budget, and on time. Our handyman technicians at Handyman Services Of Wichita are licensed, bonded, and insured, and have 25+ years of experience between them. We are a customer-focused company and seek to change your mind about maintenance companies when you need to schedule an appointment. Our work is backed with a two-year warranty, so you can trust that we strive to exceed your expectations for a job well done.
Highest Value Services For An Affordable Price
We provide the following commercial repair services:
- Maintenance services
- Flooring installation, repair and maintenance
- Masonry projects
- Kitchen upgrades
- & more!
We realize you have strict budgets to adhere to when you’re running a business, and we’re here to provide honest, upfront and free estimates, with a lightning-fast response time. From your first interaction with our Customer Care Center and even after your job is complete, you will enjoy the utmost respect and courtesy from our staff. We value our customers and want to cultivate lasting professional relationships with them. Discover the Handyman Services Of Wichita difference, and contact us today to learn more about our service offerings.
Commercial Plumbing Repair Services
- Water Line and Sewer Line Repair, and Replacement
Handyman Services Of Wichita provides water and sewer line repair and replacement, ranging from a single pipe to a building-wide renovation. If your commercial or industrial property has damaged piping, please give us a call. We are experts in commercial water line repair and sewer line repair services!
- Toilet and Faucet Repair, Rebuilding, and Installation
We install and repair commercial toilets, faucets, and fixtures. All of our installation and repair services use high-quality parts to ensure proper performance and reliability. Additionally, we provide installation and repair of automated toilets and faucets for commercial applications.
- Water Heaters
If your commercial water heater is not performing to specification, we can inspect it for repair or offer replacement service. Ask about our annual inspections and customized service agreements to give your business enhanced protection.
- Garbage Disposal
If you’re in the market for a new sink or are simply updating your kitchen appliances, you may want to look at replacing your garbage disposal. Especially if you are already removing your sink it could be more convenient to replace an older unit instead of waiting for the unfortunate time when it breaks. If you notice any of these signs, please contact Handyman Services Of Wichita professionals so come take a look at the issue and repair or install a new one if it is needed.
- Water Softener
When water is viewed as hard, it means that it contains more minerals than ordinary amount of water should have. Water hardness will show as a white chalky deposits on your water fixtures, soap deposits/soap scum and rings around the bathtub. Water softening is an important part to improving your water quality. Water softening can prevent these negative effects such as when water is hard, it can clog pipes and soap will dissolve in it less easily.
Commercial Repair Service Near Wichita KS: Handyman Services Of Wichita utilizes the most advanced drain cleaning and inspection equipment to ensure safe and proper drain cleaning. To help identify the location of the problems, we use video camera inspections that aid us in discovering damage or obstructions within the piping. The process of video camera inspection helps reduce or eliminate the time and expense related to digging up the existing system.
What Types of Problems Can Be Identified Through a Video Camera Inspection?
- Damage such as broken, cracked or collapsed piping.
- Blockage from a grease buildup or foreign object.
- Corrosion within the pipe that has or may cause damage.
- Leaking joints between sections of pipe, which allow water to escape the system.
- Root infiltration from tree roots that may have damaged the sewer line, preventing normal flow and cleaning.
Grease Trap Cleaning & Installation
Grease traps, or grease interceptors, are used in kitchens, restaurants, institutions and all types of food processing areas where wastewater contains grease, fats, and oil. Most grease traps are able to collect over 90% of the grease which flows into the unit. A grease trap may be set on floor, semi-recessed in floor, or fully recessed into the floor with a cover. And if you can imagine they get quite dirty. Keep efficiency levels high and schedule a grease trap cleaning with us!
Grease Trap Installation & Cleaning
Handyman Services Of Wichita proudly installs grease traps into restaurants and institutions which require filtration of grease, fats, and oils from the wastewater. Please give us a call if you require cleaning of your grease trap or if you would like to discuss the various designs of grease traps that can be installed in your property. Our grease trap experts will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.
The staff at Handyman Services Of Wichita are experts in the service and repair of all commercial heating systems. Dirt, dust, and other forms of build-up are the major causes of heating system failures. Annual maintenance on your system can help prevent failures and inefficiencies.
Regularly maintaining your heating system means that you can assure safe and efficient operation of the system, discover potential problems before they become costly repairs, and help extend the life of the system.
Commercial Heating Conversion Services
- Oil to Gas Conversions
- Electric to Gas Conversions
Commercial Backflow Prevention Services
Commercial Repair Service Near Wichita KS: A backflow prevention assembly is used to protect water supplies from contamination or pollution. In water supply systems, water is typically maintained at high pressure to enable water to flow from faucets, showers, etc. When pressure fails or is reduced as may happen if a water main bursts, pipes freeze, or an unexpectedly high demand is placed on the water system, the pressure in the pipe may be reduced and may allow contaminated water from the ground or other sources to be drawn into the water system.
Commercial Gas Piping Services
- Gas Line Repair and Replacement
Handyman Services Of Wichita provides gas line repair and gas line replacement, including building-wide renovations of gas piping. If your commercial/industrial property has corroded or improperly sized gas pipes, give us a call!
- Gas Water Heaters
If you are considering an upgrade of your current gas water heater such as a larger size or even an instant hot water heater, give us a call to have our team of professionals install your new gas water heater or do a gas water heater repair to ensure incoming lines are properly installed.
Handyman Services Of Wichita offers a wide range of commercial repair services aside from the installation, maintenance, and violation removal of plumbing and heating systems. If you do not see a plumbing and commercial repair services or heating service that you require, just give us a call. More than likely, we have been providing the service
Commercial Repair Service Near Wichita KS:
Commercial buildings, such as stores, banks, offices, and even apartment complexes, need regular cleaning and care to enhance durability, increase longevity, prolong aesthetic appeal, and protect the overall investment value. Just like a vehicle, a building also needs regular maintenance and care. Not only does routine maintenance and repair protect a proprietor’s investment, it also protects any guests, residents, customers, or visitors within the building each day. So what type of maintenance does a building require, and how often? Continue reading to learn about building maintenance and care, and who to call for professional handyman and remodeling service you can trust.
A building or commercial complex has several maintenance needs, and will eventually need common and predictable repairs along the way. It is important for building managers to inspect and assess a property’s condition on a regular basis, for safety reasons and to avoid larger and more costly disasters down the road. Regular building maintenance can stop a small problem from becoming a large and expensive problem, or worse, a liability. This can include aesthetic damages like peeling paint or wallpaper, broken floorboards, crumbling concrete, holes in drywall, and more. But it can also include plumbing and electrical repairs, structural repairs, siding repairs, and more. Below you will find some more common commercial building maintenance needs.
When a door jams, a lock breaks apart, a window cracks, or a toilet clogs, a handyman or general contractor can provide assistance and find a solution right away. They can fix broken desk drawers, busted hinges, ripped carpet, and much more. More maintenance repair needs include everything from office equipment and lighting, to major components like escalators, elevators, and security equipment. There is no end to the type of maintenance and repair needed on a daily basis, especially for larger properties. Large properties like shopping malls, movie theaters, hospitals, apartment complexes, and office buildings are guaranteed to need a repair almost every day. It is vital for all repairs to be fixed in order to avoid workers’ compensation claims, lawsuits, and more. It is suggested to keep a record of all the needed repairs over a month’s time, and then at the end of every month, call a trusted handyman to resolve them all at once.
Door Locks and Keys
A handyman retains the tools and resources to replace door locks, door knobs, lost keys, security codes, and more. Most maintenance workers retain copies of office keys and can make a new one for someone that misplaced theirs; however, if your building does not have in-house maintenance staff, you are left to deal with these responsibilities on your own. If an automatic security lock is being stubborn, a handyman can usually find the override codes and fix the problem. This ensures protection over the building at all times.
Commercial Repair Service Near Wichita KS:
Disasters happen and commercial buildings are no stranger to the feeling. Water leaks, flooding, no heat, no electricity, and more are all areas in which a handyman or remodeling contractor can save the day. They retain the training, knowledge, and equipment to quickly combat these kinds of disasters and get the building back in order, as soon as possible. Even a busted office window can count as an emergency when its 30 below outside! In this case, they can replace the glass or provide a temporary solution while waiting for the window warranty company to arrive.
Commercial Repair Service Near Wichita KS:
If the problem is determined, many cooling pros can fix it on the spot. They may have to order a few new parts, but if all materials and tools are present, most AC unit repairs take no longer than one day. With that in mind, below are the most common air conditioner repairs and their repair prices:
Condensate Drain Line Flush $100 $250
Fuses, Circuit Breakers or Relays $100 $290
Control Circuit Boards $100 $590
New Thermostat $100 $470
Outdoor Condensing Unit Fan Motor $200 $650
Refrigerant Leak Repair $200 $1,500
Condensate Pump Replace $250 $575
AC Refrigerant Recharge $250 $750
Compressor Replacement $1,350 $2,300
Replacement Condensing Unit Coil $1,900 $2,900
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often should I inspect my commercial roof?
Major water damage is indicative of a larger problem, and your roofing professional should be notified right away. However, there are a few best practices to ensure the longevity of your commercial roof:
- Check after a large storm
- Before severe weather like rain, snow or ice
- At the change of each season
Should I have the ductwork inspected in my building?
If you suspect there may be problems with the current ductwork in your commercial building, it is a good idea to have it checked. Issues such as leaks, cracks, and incorrectly sized ductwork can end up costing you a lot of money in the long run from loss of energy. If there are issues with your ductwork it is best to have your ductwork replaced or repaired as soon as possible.
Can the wrong sized HVAC system cause problems in my commercial building?
You may not consider the size of your system to be a problem, however a system that is not the right size for your building may cause issues. If the current HVAC system is too small, it may not be able to heat or cool correctly and efficiently during extreme weather. This will leave your system running constantly and will increase your energy consumption significantly. If the system is too big, it will have trouble reducing the moisture in the air.
Which thermostat is right for my commercial building?
The right thermostat can help control temperature, humidity levels, and energy consumption in your commercial building. The type of thermostat you need will depend on the size of your commercial building. Small buildings may be able to get away with a residential thermostat; this is especially true if you don’t need areas zoned. A programmable thermostat will allow you to adjust heating and cooling with the patterns of building use.
CALL FOR US:
- Commercial Repair Service Near Wichita KS
- Commercial Repair Service
- Commercial Stove Repair Service
- Commercial Kitchen Repair Service
- Commercial Building Repair And Maintenance
- Commercial Appliance Repair Service
- Commercial Handyman Services
- Commercial Building Repair
- Commercial Oven Repair Service Near Wichita KS
- Repair And Maintenance Cost Estimation
- Repair And Maintenance Estimate
- Annual Repair And Maintenance Estimate
- Maintenance Cost Pdf
- How To Calculate Repair And Maintenance Cost
- How To Calculate The True Cost Of Facilities Maintenance
- How To Calculate Maintenance Cost Of A Building
- Building Maintenance Cost Percentage Near Wichita KS
- Andale, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Andover, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Argonia, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Augusta, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Belle Plaine, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Bentley, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Benton, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Buhler, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Burns, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Burrton, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Cheney, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Clearwater, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Colwich, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Conway Springs, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Danville, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Derby, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Douglass, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Elbing, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Garden Plain, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Goddard, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Greenwich, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Halstead, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Harper, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Haven, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Haysville, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Hesston, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Hutchinson, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Kechi, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Maize, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Mayfield, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Mcconnell AFB, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Milan, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Milton, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Mount Hope, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Mulvane, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Murdock, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Newton, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- North Newton, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Norwich, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Peck, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Potwin, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Pretty Prairie, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Rock, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Rose Hill, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Sedgwick, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- South Hutchinson, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Towanda, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Udall, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Valley Center, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Viola, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Walton, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Wellington, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Whitewater, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Winfield, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me
- Yoder, KS Commercial Repair Service Near Me